Greece is high on my bucket list!! This amazing deal includes so much and let’s you see Santorini, Mykonos & Athens!!
Now, more than ever, travelers are seeking assistance from travel professionals with planning their future vacations. With so much uncertainty in the world, having an expert in your corner helping you every step of the way not only helps to give you peace of mind when planning your trip, but it also ensures that you will be able to rest easy knowing that your Travel Agent has thought of everything for you.
So, why should you use a Travel Agent?
- You won’t pay anything additional for your vacation package when you book with a Travel Agent versus booking your vacation directly through the destination. Utilizing an expert that can personalize your entire vacation is truly invaluable; the expertise and knowledge you’ll gain from using an agent will help ensure your vacation is as relaxing and worry-free as possible!
- Using a Travel Agent is a huge time-saver! There are way more important things you could be doing than wasting time comparing prices on countless confusing travel websites.
- Travel Agents have access to quickly find deals and special offers that may not be clearly visible for you to find in your searches.
- You can’t beat the customer service when you book with a Travel Agent. You’ll never get an automated answering service when you call your Travel Agent. Need suggestions or help sorting something out? You’ll get through to your agent a lot quicker than you would if you booked through some of those websites you search through. And your agent will do everything they can to help you get what you need, stat!
- Your Travel Agent will be your main point of contact from the time you start planning until after you return from your trip. They can also be as much (or as little) involved in the planning process as you’d like them to be.
- Not sure where you want to travel? Your Travel Agent will help you come up with some great ideas for destinations, while also keeping your budget in mind.
- Your Travel Agent will follow up and follow through to see that all of your special needs and requests are met whenever possible, as well as make sure you are aware about any deals that you may be entitled to.
- When you use a Travel Agent, you can rest assured that in the event something goes wrong on your trip or you have an emergency requiring last minute changes, your Travel Agent will be there to do the legwork for you so you don’t need to worry about any of that.
- Most online travel booking sites require you to pay your entire trip cost up front, regardless of when you book. When you book with a Travel Agent, you may be able to set up a payment plan to make smaller payments over time.
- Travel Agents love what they do and truly value your business!
In fall 2021, Disney Cruise Line will return to favorite destinations on a variety of itineraries, including sailings to the Caribbean, the Bahamas, Mexico, Bermuda and Canada. Throughout the season, families will enjoy itineraries featuring Halloween on the High Seas and Very Merrytime Cruises across the entire fleet.
For guests who are Disney Cruise Line Castaway Club Members, Disney Vacation Club Members and/or Adventures by Disney Adventure Insiders, you may utilize the following early booking windows:
- Platinum Castaway Club Members & Golden Oak: Bookings open July 27
- Gold Castaway Club Members: Bookings open July 28
- Silver Castaway Club Members, Disney Vacation Club Members & Adventures by Disney Adventure Insiders: Bookings open July 29
Bookings for all other Guests open on July 30, 2020.
Disney Magic Fall 2021 Sailings
The Disney Magic will end her time in Europe and sail to New York.
Disney Wonder Fall 2021 Sailings
The Disney Wonder will end her summer sailings season in Vancouver and reposition to San Diego.
Disney Dream Fall 2021 Sailings
The Disney Dream will continue sailing 3- and 4-night Bahamian cruises from Port Canaveral during with Friday and Monday departures.
Disney Fantasy Fall 2021 Sailings
The Disney Fantasy will spend the the fall sailing primarily 7-night Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises with Saturday departures from Port Canaveral.
Starting July 9th, Disney Resort hotel bookings, packages and ticket sales for 2020 will resume! Guests who previously booked a stay but not tickets will be able to purchase those and guests wishing to book completely new trips in 2020 can also now do so.
All guests with valid admission are required to make a reservation in advance for each park entry, so be sure to have your guests check the park reservation availability calendar before purchasing any new tickets. Guests should then go to www.StartYourDisneyExperience.com after purchase to link their tickets and make park reservations. Reservations are limited and subject to availability.
Certain ticket and package options, such as the Park Hopper option, Minnie Van Airport Service and Disney Dining Plan packages, are currently unavailable.
Please note that, during this phased reopening, some tickets, ticket options and Disney Resort hotels are unavailable, but there are still a variety of options to choose from.
If you would like to plan a Walt Disney World Vacation for 2020 (or any other destination) we would love to assist!
Select guests can now book additional dining and experience reservations at Walt Disney World® Resort!
From dining inside Beast’s castle at Be Our Guest Restaurant in Magic Kingdom® Park and the culinary adventures of World Showcase at EPCOT®, to select table-service restaurants in our Disney Resort hotels, you can take advantage of a 60-day booking window beginning today, July 7 to plan meals and other experiences.
To help you plan, here are important updates to our food and beverage experience:
- In-Park Dining: Theme park guests will need valid park admission and a reservation for park entry through the new Disney Park Pass system, as well as a dining reservation for in-park, table-service restaurants for the same park on the same date. Dining reservations do not guarantee admission to the park.
- Disney Resort Hotel Dining: A confirmed dining reservation is required for day guests, and reservations are highly recommended for guests staying overnight at a Disney Resort hotel.
- Disney Springs Dining: Select dining locations at Disney Springs are currently accepting reservations.
You also can also take advantage of the new My Disney Experience mobile check-in feature, which allows you to bypass the line at the podium and check in for dining reservations at select Walt Disney World Resort table-service restaurants on you own mobile devices.
If you have additional questions, be sure to reach out to your Living With The Magic Vacations Planner!