As the calendar turns to 2019 and thoughts turn to new year’s resolutions, now, more than ever is the time for you to spend time with family, making memories that last a lifetime. A visit to Walt Disney World® Resort is the perfect place for families to get away from it all, and special 4-Park Magic Tickets will help you experience the new fun and excitement heading to all four theme parks this coming year.
Starting Jan. 18, 2019, guests will be able to purchase a four-day, 4-Park Magic Value Ticket for $85 per day (plus tax) for a total price of $340 (plus tax). The 4-Park Magic Tickets include one day of admission to Magic Kingdom® Park, one day of admission to Epcot®, one day of admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and one day of admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, for a total of four admissions over four separate days.
4-Park Magic Tickets will be available for purchase beginning Jan. 18, 2019. 4-Park Magic Tickets are seasonally priced for varied usage between Jan. 18 and Sept. 30, 2019, as follows:
- 4-Park Magic Value Ticket: Valid for admission Jan. 18-March 1, 2019; must be used within seven days from first use, or by March 1, 2019, whichever comes first.
- Adult: $85 per day, plus tax ($340 total, plus tax)
- Child: $80 per day, plus tax ($320 total, plus tax)
- 4-Park Magic Select Ticket: Valid for admission March 2-March 14; March 27-April 9; April 27-May 27; and Aug. 19-Sept. 30, 2019; must be used within seven days from first use, or by Sept. 30, 2019, whichever comes first.
- Adult: $89 per day, plus tax ($356 total, plus tax)
- Child: $84 per day, plus tax ($336 total, plus tax)
- 4-Park Magic Summer Ticket: Valid for admission May 28-Aug. 18, 2019; must be used within seven days from first use or by Sept. 30, 2019, whichever comes first.
- Adult: $95 per day, plus tax ($380 total, plus tax)
- Child: $90 per day, plus tax ($360 total, plus tax)
Note: 4-Park Magic Tickets are valid for one theme park per day; tickets can be used to enter each theme park only once. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable and exclude activities/events separately priced. Higher-priced tickets are valid for use on dates with a lower price.
You can save up to 25 percent on rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels for stays most nights Jan. 1-April 27, 2019!
4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral, Florida on January 14, 2019
Call upon historic Nassau for a day of shopping, sightseeing or water park fun at Atlantis Aquaventure. Head to Castaway Cay—our own piece of paradise in the Bahamas—where games, watersports and private beaches await. Back onboard, soak up Broadway-style shows, enchanting themed dining, delightful deck parties and activities for the whole family.
- $948 per person, based on double occupancy. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses of $66 per person not included.
20% off prevailing rates as quoted by Disney Cruise Line by booking Verandah Category with Restrictions (Category VGT) aboard the Disney Magic:
4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Miami, Florida on January 30, 2019
Set sail for Castaway Cay—Disney’s private island paradise—where you can feast on barbecue fare and enjoy watersports, beach games and even more fun in the sun. Balmy breezes and white-sand beaches await in ports of call while onboard excitement for the whole family is always on deck—from pool parties and Broadway-style shows to themed dining and movie screenings.
- $752 per person, based on double occupancy. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses of $90 per person not included.
20% off prevailing rates as quoted by Disney Cruise Line by booking Oceanview Category with Restrictions (Category OGT) aboard the Disney Wonder:
7-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise from San Juan on January 27, 2019
Call upon charming ports of call where white-sand beaches and an intriguing blend of cultures are waiting for you to explore. A day or 2 at sea grants you time to enjoy the onboard fun your Disney cruise ship has to offer, while your home port of San Juan, Puerto Rico will provide you with an array of sightseeing opportunities.
- $1,267 per person, based on double occupancy. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses of $89 per person not included.
20% off prevailing rates as quoted by Disney Cruise Line by booking Inside Category with Restrictions or Verandah Category with Restrictions (Category IGT and VGT) aboard the Disney Wonder:
7-Night Very MerryTime Bahamian Cruise from Galveston, Texas on December 7 and December 14, 2018
Celebrate the season on the high seas with winter wonderland décor, holiday parties and festive activities for the whole family on select sailings from November through Christmas. You’ll also call upon Disney Castaway Cay, our private island—decked out just for the holidays—and sun yourself on white-sand beaches in tropical ports of call.
- December 7, 2018: $1,365 per person, based on double occupancy. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses of $90 per person not included. (Note: IGT)
- December 14, 2018: $2,016 per person, based on double occupancy. Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses of $92 per person not included. (Note: VGT)
20% off prevailing rates as quoted by Disney Cruise Line by booking Verandah Category with Restrictions (Category VGT) aboard the Disney Wonder:
7-Night Mexican Riviera Cruise from San Diego, California on April 21, 2019
Visit an eclectic variety of Mexico’s hottest ports of call on a week-long cruise packed with first-rate live shows, themed pools, youth clubs, signature dining and beyond.
- $2,093 per person, based on double occupancy. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses of $126 per person not included.
Important Details on Inside Category with Restrictions, Oceanview Category with Restrictions and Verandah Category with Restrictions (Category IGT, OGT and VGT)
- Valid for new bookings only
- Full payment is required at the time of booking for all Guests and is non-refundable.
- Full legal names of all Guests are required at time of booking and no name changes are allowed.
- Specific stateroom will be assigned at a later time, based on availability.
- Rate does not include gratuities or Port Adventures.
- Not combinable with Disney Vacation Club Points.
- The number of staterooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- Rates are in U.S. dollars.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.
We had finally arrived in Bermuda!! We originally had booked resort stay here (not with Disney). Often on these Islands, resorts will offer day passes. We had booked the Coco Reef Resort. Day passes were $104 per adult and $55 per child and included use of their beach, pool and a 3-course lunch. Prior to setting sail the weather looked like it was going to be COLD so we cancelled.
Of course it turned out to be a beautiful day so while onboard we stopped at the Port Adventures Desk and chatted with an amazing cast member who helped us decide on a Disney excursion to Horseshoe Bay. Now something important to know here is that you can grab a taxi or bus for less than $10 per person however it was our first time here and we were traveling with Disney so we wanted to the peace of mind that we had reliable and safe transfers to the beach!
I’ve been a huge fan of Coronado Springs for years! We’ve stayed there at least a half a dozen times but it’s been about 7 years since our last visit. A myriad of room updates and construction, plus our newfound love of Port Olreans French Quarter has kept us away…but no longer! I’m so excited that the new 15-story centerpiece of the resort will be opening July 2019!
Gran Destino Tower will serve as the new main entrance point for guests visiting the resort, and will add a total of 545 new guest rooms (including 50 suites) to the resort, as well as feature a gorgeous two-story lobby. A themed table-service restaurant is also planned for the top of Gran Destino Tower, which will serve up delicious food and incredible views of the Walt Disney World® Resort.
Plus the remaining rooms have been updated and a new restaurants on an island in Lago Dorado will also open! So many exciting reasons to add Coronado Springs back in our rotation!!
Reservations open 11/27/2019! Contact us today if you are interested in a quote!
Day 2 of our 5 night Disney Cruise vacation to Bermuda was a Day at Sea! While I’d like to say I slept in…that doesn’t really happen for me!