There’s always something special happening at Walt Disney World, no matter the time of year. While they do offer special ticketed events inside the parks (like Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party) as well as special events inside the parks that are included in park admission (such as the various concert series’ coinciding with the Epcot festivals), Disney does try to spread holiday cheer outside of the parks as well.
- 5 Tips for Traveling With Children
- Walt Disney World: Kids (Ages 3 to 9) Play & Dine for 50% Off
- Disney Cruise Line Offers Even More Fun in the Sun in the Bahamas, Caribbean and Mexico in Early 2025
- Book Early and Save More—Up to 25%—on Rooms at Select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels in the New Year
- Play, Stay and Enjoy a Disney Dining Promo Card This Holiday Season—and Beyond!