Discover a new, frightfully fun event featuring Halloween-themed cavalcades, Character sightings, trick or treating throughout the park and more!
Tickets for this special event go on sale June 15. Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels can book early-purchase tickets beginning June 8.
Disney After Hours Boo Bash will take place on select nights from August 10 through October 31. Ticket holders will be admitted to Magic Kingdom park as early as 7:00 PM on the valid date of their ticket—giving them even more time to enjoy park favorites before the event begins! These dated tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or Disney Park Pass theme park reservation.
Tickets go on sale June 15. Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels can book early-purchase tickets beginning June 8.
Admission to Disney After Hours Boo Bash can be purchased online for $129 to $199 per adult or child (plus tax), depending on the event date. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $10 discount on event dates in August and September.
Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable. The number of tickets available is limited. Tickets are valid only during specific event dates and hours. Prices, entertainment, attractions, experiences, ticket types, entitlements and other event elements subject to availability, closures and change or cancellation without notice or liability.
- Special cavalcades will pop up throughout the night including “Mickey’s Happy Halloween Cavalcade,” with Mickey Mouse and friends dressed up for the occasion. In the “Disney Villain
sHalloween Cavalcade,” villains will take to the street and celebrate your favorite time of the year. “Jack’s Nightmare Cavalcade” will feature Jack Skellington, Sally and Oogie Boogie riding down the parade path to “This is Halloween,” and last, but definitely not least (we would never say that about her!), Maleficent will also make an appearance in the form of a fire-breathing dragon.
- Some favorite friends will be lurking about – from the lovely Miss Carlotta at the Haunted Mansion to Goofy and Chip ‘n’ Dale in their Halloween best, with other surprise characters popping up across the park, too. Guests can even stop and listen to the Cadaver Dans during their special comeback (from the dead) performance.
- Select complimentary snacks like ice cream novelties and popcorn, along with select beverages, are included in the cost of the event.
- After the park closes to day guests, enjoy less time waiting in line for more than 20 attractions including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Haunted Mansion attraction, Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Peter Pan’s Flight, Space Mountain and more.
- A variety of specialty food and drinks will be available for purchase including an Apple Ginger Dale frozen drink (frozen apple cider mixed with ginger ale and topped with whipped cream) and a Foolish Mortal Funnel Cake.)**
- Disney PhotoPass will also be available to take magical and spooky shots throughout the night.
- “Disney After Hours Boo Bash” tickets will grant admission to Magic Kingdom park as early as 7 p.m., giving Guests time to enjoy even more of their favorite Magic Kingdom haunts before the event begins. These dated event tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or Disney Park Pass theme park reservation.
The event takes place from 9:30 PM to 12:30 AM on the following dates:
- Tuesday, August 10, 2021
- Tuesday, August 17, 2021
- Friday, August 20, 2021
- Tuesday, August 24, 2021
- Friday, August 27, 2021
- Tuesday, August 31, 2021
- Friday, September 3, 2021
The event takes place from 9:00 PM to midnight on the following dates:
- Tuesday, September 7, 2021
- Friday, September 10, 2021
- Tuesday, September 14, 2021
- Friday, September 17, 2021
- Tuesday, September 21, 2021
- Friday, September 24, 2021
- Tuesday, October 5, 2021
- Friday, October 8, 2021
- Tuesday, October 12, 2021
- Friday, October 15, 2021
- Tuesday, October 19, 2021
- Friday, October 22, 2021
- Sunday, October 24, 2021
- Tuesday, October 26, 2021
- Friday, October 29, 2021
- Sunday, October 31, 2021
Thinking about a vacation this year? Be sure to request a quote from one of our amazing Disney travel specialists!