Join Our Team
Wanted: Those with incurable case of wunderlust.
Living With The Magic Vacations is currently hiring! Are you constantly researching your next trip? Do you have a love for the Caribbean or Mexico (by land or by sea)? When a friend, family member or co-worker mentions wanting to travel, do you jump in with your best tips, hints and more? Do you have photo gallery after photo gallery full of sun, sand and relaxation? You may be perfect for the position of travel agent!
We are currently looking to fill full and part time positions. The desired candidate should be able to communicate in a professional manner, be organized and able to work well independently. We have an amazing team of travel agents who support each other as well as complimentary training! This position is as an Independent Contractor and you get to set your own hours!
- Have a Flexible Schedule
- First-hand travel experience with a minimum of 3-5 vacations (in any combination) during the past 3-5 years to any Mexico or Caribbean destination, cruise line, or all-inclusive resort.
- Basic computer skills, social media and email.
- A computer/laptop with a reliable internet connection
- Be outgoing and interested in growing a business.
- Be hard-working, professional, self-motivated, and customer service-oriented
Currently, we can not hire residents of California, Hawaii & Washington.
What our agents say is the best part of working with us!
- This job is women-owned and operated. If we have any questions or issues I feel we are surrounded by supportive women.
- There’s support to help you grow your business. You have to be willing to do the work yourself but there’s help if you need it!
- LWTMV feels like family to me. I will admit that I was talking with a much larger agency at the same time as LWTMV because I was very serious about building a long-term business to be able to focus on full-time by the time my girls are both in school all day. Ultimately, I loved the fact that LWTMV was a smaller agency where we all get to know one another… and I feel like because of that, we would do anything to help one another out. I can post a question in this group and usually, someone has an answer for me within minutes. At LWTMV, you’re not just another name and number in the agency. We are family, and that feeling, especially when you’re starting something new, just can’t be beaten.
- I love that everyone is ready to jump in and help one another with ideas, problems, questions, etc. it does feel like family!
- My favorite thing about working for LWTMV is the support, guidance, but also the very real expectation of professionalism and top-notch customer service.
Check out our most recent blog posts full of tips, hints, sales and more!
Sandwiched between the Caribbean Sea and the North Atlantic Ocean, the Dominican Republic accounts for the eastern two-thirds of the Island of Hispaniola and is a neighbor to Haiti. Today, according to the United Nations World Tourism Organization, the Dominican...
You can save up to $700 on a 2-night stay at a select Disney Resort hotel when you book a select Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser voyage from February 5 through October 2, 2023 – valid for Resort hotel stays immediately before or after your voyage. With this special...
One of the BIGGEST questions I receive from clients wanting to take their family to Walt Disney World is, “Are my teens too old for Disney?” As a Mom of two teenage boys myself, I would say, “No, but the trip isn’t going to look like it did when they were little. It...