Join Our Team
Wanted: Those with incurable case of wunderlust.
Living With The Magic Vacations is currently hiring! Are you constantly researching your next trip? Do you have a love for the Caribbean or Mexico (by land or by sea)? When a friend, family member or co-worker mentions wanting to travel, do you jump in with your best tips, hints and more? Do you have photo gallery after photo gallery full of sun, sand and relaxation? You may be perfect for the position of travel agent!
We are currently looking to fill full and part time positions. The desired candidate should be able to communicate in a professional manner, be organized and able to work well independently. We have an amazing team of travel agents who support each other as well as complimentary training! This position is as an Independent Contractor and you get to set your own hours!
- Have a Flexible Schedule
- First-hand travel experience with a minimum of 3-5 vacations (in any combination) during the past 3-5 years to any Mexico or Caribbean destination, cruise line, or all-inclusive resort.
- Basic computer skills, social media and email.
- A computer/laptop with a reliable internet connection
- Be outgoing and interested in growing a business.
- Be hard-working, professional, self-motivated, and customer service-oriented
Currently, we can not hire residents of California, Hawaii & Washington.
What our agents say is the best part of working with us!
- This job is women-owned and operated. If we have any questions or issues I feel we are surrounded by supportive women.
- There’s support to help you grow your business. You have to be willing to do the work yourself but there’s help if you need it!
- LWTMV feels like family to me. I will admit that I was talking with a much larger agency at the same time as LWTMV because I was very serious about building a long-term business to be able to focus on full-time by the time my girls are both in school all day. Ultimately, I loved the fact that LWTMV was a smaller agency where we all get to know one another… and I feel like because of that, we would do anything to help one another out. I can post a question in this group and usually, someone has an answer for me within minutes. At LWTMV, you’re not just another name and number in the agency. We are family, and that feeling, especially when you’re starting something new, just can’t be beaten.
- I love that everyone is ready to jump in and help one another with ideas, problems, questions, etc. it does feel like family!
- My favorite thing about working for LWTMV is the support, guidance, but also the very real expectation of professionalism and top-notch customer service.
Check out our most recent blog posts full of tips, hints, sales and more!
Things I wish I knew before a cruise
Things I wish I knew before a cruise Many people plan their cruise out a while in advance taking into consideration destination, ports of call, itinerary and time of year- rightfully so! When I took my very first cruise, we didn’t consider anything- we said,...
Rest Day at Disney
A Walt Disney World vacation is an unforgettable experience that you will never forget, but it can be tiring if you’re constantly on the go. A rest day is just what you need to recharge and prepare for more park fun. I know what you’re thinking, without the parks,...
10 Reasons to (Still) Stay at a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel
It’s no secret that life has been a bit of a roller coaster for everyone the last few years. If you’ve taken a vacation more recently, I suspect you may have noticed some changes in the way traveling has changed. When talking about vacations to Walt Disney World in...