Why are cruises the best vacation?
Trying to decide whether a cruise is your next vacation? Here are my top 5 reasons why your next vacation should be on board a cruise ship!
- To unplug from social media and the internet. Sometimes screen time can go unnoticed because we are so used to it in our daily life. While on a cruise you’re more likely to step away from phones, TVs or computers. This feels amazing to disconnect and be present.
- Endless ocean views. The sounds and essence of the ocean is something that is truly remarkable. What’s better than waking up to amazing ocean views and relaxing at night to the sunset above the ocean. You never know you may catch a glimpse of sea life.
- Shore excursions. Nothing is better than waking up multiple times in a week or a couple days in a new city. While you are in these new cities you have the opportunity to explore excursions. These activities can be from hiking to water sports and shopping to so much more. Each new destination has something new and great to offer.
- Exploring Multiple New Cities on a Budget. Can’t decide on a destination to pick? Cruising allows you to visit multiple destinations in one vacation. Which makes it a cost-effective way to visit multiple cities!
- Great for the Whole Family. There are so many onboard activities as well as entertainment for every age. There are also many food and drink options that will be sure to satisfy everyone’s palate. Enjoying new cities as a family and really being immersed in a new culture is a great way to bond and make memories.
There are many more reasons why cruises are an amazing vacation. Best of all it’s a great way to experience new adventures and make the best memories!
Deanna Wasleyfrom Rochester, NY!
Hi there! My name is Deanna and I’m a travel advisor with Living With The Magic Vacations! I’m a Disney and Universal enthusiast as well as a mother to three beautiful daughters who love to explore the world. I love to learn new things, explore, and meet new people. Planning vacations brings me so much happiness; it’s safe to say that I love all things travel. When I’m not planning vacations, you can find me hanging out with my family, on a new adventure, or researching new destinations. I’d love the opportunity to learn about you and your family, to share my expertise and give you the most amazing experience. Let’s plan something magical!