Make memories that you’ll cherish forever when you stay in the middle of the magic at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel.
For as low as $1,205, a family of 3 can enjoy a 3-night stay in a standard room at a Disney’s All-Star Resort hotel and 2-day Walt Disney World Resort theme park base tickets. Sample package price is valid for arrivals most Sunday through Tuesday nights June 2 – June 25 and July 7 – August 26, 2019.
When you book this offer for arrivals in June, you’ll receive a Disney Gift Card at check-in—so you can enjoy more magic during your stay! The value of your Disney Gift Card will vary based on Resort Category and length of original stay:
- Disney Value Resorts: $10 per room per night
- Disney Moderate Resorts: $15 per room per night
- Disney Deluxe Resorts: $20 per room per night
- Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts: $25 per room per night
Book through August 26, 2019.
Price based on 2 adults and 1 child (ages 3 to 9). The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Theme park tickets valid for admission beginning on date of check-in and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on length of stay and ticket. Visit disneydestinationstickets.com/usage for more details. Everyone in the same room must be on the same package. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required.
See Important Details.
- Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, the Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, The Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.