It’s no surprise that the dining plan can be a great value, but how can you get the most out of it? Here are 5 snacks that will get you the most bang for your buck!
1. Dole Whip Float. This tasty treat combines the amazingness of a Dole Whip, with pineapple juice. I make it a point to get at least 1 Dole Whip every trip to Disney, and at a price point of $5.49, the float is one of the best use of a snack credit. You can find them in Adventureland next to the Tiki Birds at Aloha Isle.
2. Starbucks coffee. Yes, you read that right! You can get your venti Java Chip Frappuccino for one snack credit! Any regular drink off the menu and any size is eligible. So go ahead and upgrade from a tall to a venti! This is a huge win when you will be up early every day hitting the parks for rope drop!
3. Sushi at Kabuki Cafe. You will find this gem in the Japan pavilion in Epcot. They have a California Roll, Combo Sushi (Two pieces of California Roll with Salmon and Shrimp Hako-Sushi), and Hako sushi (“Box Style” Salmon, Tuna and Shrimp). With each of these items being at least 5 dollars, and not to mention yummy, these are a fantastic value.
4. The desserts at Satu’li Canteen. Looking for a snack from another world? Look no further. These desserts are like nothing you can find anywhere else in Disney and if you are planning on checking out the wonder that is Pandora, you might as well grab a snack. These each run $5.29, and you can’t go wrong with either choice, but I love the Blueberry Cream Cheese Mousse.
5. Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival or Food and Wine Festival Kiosks. If you are lucky enough to be visiting during either of these seasons, you will find a plethora of snacks! There are extra booths set up around the World Showcase with snacks you won’t see anywhere else in the parks. These can range from Grilled Lamb T-Bone with Mint Pesto and Potato Crunchies, which is counted as a snack and has a price point of $7.50, and even “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle-Butter Sauce, which is $8.00! The food kiosks make the best use of those snack credits!